Monday, August 3, 2009

Hi. Welcome to the Paradox.

Hello. Welcome to my blog. This is my first post on here. I see blogs as pointless and the only one I read is www.Engadget.com

–noun
1.
a statement or proposition that seems self-contradictory or absurd but in reality expresses a possible truth.
2.
a self-contradictory and false proposition.
3.
any person, thing, or situation exhibiting an apparently contradictory nature.
4.
an opinion or statement contrary to commonly accepted opinion.

Origin: 1530–40; < style="FONT-VARIANT: small-caps" href="http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=para-&db=luna">para- 1 , orthodox

Synonyms:3. puzzle, anomaly, riddle.

Now some of you with nothing better to do may wonder, what is my concern with Paradoxs. Nothing in particular except that they intrigued me and there is no right or wrong answer to a Paradox and it can be an ever continuing circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment