Monday, August 17, 2009

HelloWorld.

Isn't it an irony and some what a Paradox that we often make our first post on blog sites and such 'Hello World.'? It's not that we're not creative or anything but the simple fact is we just don't know how or where to begin. Ofcourse for some of us who already know what they want their blog to be about it's simple and easy. Then why start a blog if you don't know what to write about? Well for some it's just to kill time, some maybe for Uni or School project for others it might just be that fact that every one has it so why not me?

Ofcourse back to the topic of 'Hello World.' Sure there are some that particularly want to actually say 'hello' to the world. For many others like myself I'm sure this is not the case. I'm sure for most of us 'Hello World' is just something easy to say with out too much thought. I'm also sure for some they don't even want the world to notice them. By now many of you must be wondering what pointaid this lunaticI trying to make? My friends it is the simple fact that we say 'hello world' with no intention of being noticed by the world. And so I leave you with the first paradox. The paradox of 'hello world.'

Seldom does greatness come from greatness. It comes from the humble thus emphasizing the greatness and propelling it to far greater heights.

No comments:

Post a Comment